Monday, July 13, 2009

Only Carter...

Kindergarten is fast approaching! Carter is starting a kindergarten readiness class tomorrow where they introduce him to the school and he'll really get an idea of what kindergarten will be like. Its designed to lessen the fear on the first day. It lasts Tue-Thurs from 9-12 for 2 weeks. I asked him today if he was excited about going. Here is how our conversation went.
Me- Carter, are you excited to go to your new school tomorrow?
Carter- Do I get to wear my new fast shoes?
Me-Sure
Carter- Well, am I going to have to learn something or will I just get to play?? Because that depends on if I'm excited or not.
Me- Maybe you'll get to do a little of both.
Carter- I hope we just play!
This was a classic Carter response!!
Posted by Picasa
Carter practicing putting words together at home.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! He wasn't sure if he would be too excited about the learning part...so, did he like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a fire drill, he's totally hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't boys so funny? Love the top of your blog now..the collage looks great!

    ReplyDelete