Since I am back to teaching full time this year and I teach across town from Carter's school I havent been able to attend many of his school activities. I made it a point to take a half a day to be at his Christmas Party on Friday. He thanked me several times for coming. I was so happy that I could be there with him. They made a Christmas tree ornament, decorated a gingerbread man and then opened their present from his teacher. It has been such a great first half of the year. We are excited to see what the second half brings!
Decorating his tree ornament.
Mr. Day, his asst. principal. He comes in every week and works with the reading groups in his class.
Gingerbread decorating.
Mrs. Palazzo passing out their gifts.
A blurry picture of Carter and his teacher, Mrs. Palazzo.
We love Skippy Jon Jones books. Mackenzie has enjoyed reading them when we have school.
ReplyDelete