Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life Changing...

not completely but this last minute Christmas gift for Carter has drastically changed our morning routine for the better around here.  Carter gets up with his alarm and then comes into our room to get dressed.  This has shaved at least 10 minutes off of our time getting ready.  I used to have to go into his room and practically drag him out of bed and it was a battle, every single morning. ( and yes Mom I know that you are smiling at this!)  He's still not always happy about getting up but it is just so much better and the best part is that he doesn't know anything about the snooze button yet!

 
This is the second game changer in our house.  We joined e-mealz.com a few months ago.  I absolutely love it.  I hate going grocery shopping and really don't enjoy coming home to cook after a long day at work either.  But this program has changed all that.  I love that all I have to do is print out my list and then cook the quick and simple recipes.  We have tried lots of new meals and most everything we have liked.  The best part is that we're saving money on our groceries and I'm spending less time in the kitchen. A win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment