Sunday, November 13, 2011

Myrtle Beach

Way back on September we went to Myrtle Beach for Fall Break.  We had a great time!  Myrtle Beach is definitely different than the Gulf Coast beaches that we were used too but it grew on us by the end of the week.  We had such a fun time with just the four of us.  The boys did great.  Aidan hated the water and the sand in the beginning but he grew braver each day!  He refused to wear floaties but he loved the ring.  By the end of the week he was floating all over the pool in it.  Swim lessons should be very interesting with him this summer!







Posted by Picasa



Carter could have lived in the water all week. He loved the waves!
Aidan had been begging to ride the "big wheel".  The kid doesn't ask for much so how could we refuse! Carter didn't want to ride it so I took Aidan.  This was like your ferris wheel on steriods.  I'm not a huge fan of heights.  So Aidan and I get in and we're good for the first 2 rotations around.  Then on the third they stop to let people on/off.  That's when Aidan decides to pitch a fit because I won't let him lean on the door.  We are so stinkin high with signs all around to not rock the thing we're in and he's pitching a fit. I was so glad to get off of that thing! :)
Pre-fit, inside our car on the Sky Wheel.
Ryan treated the boys while we were at one of the toursity shopping places.  Aidan got to pick something from Build-a-Bear.  He chose a Wooly Mammoth.


He was so fun to watch make his Wooly Mammoth.  He was very serious about the whole process!
Carter got to build his very own remote control race car.  He absolutely loved it!!



I have many more pictures, but this will have to do.  We just soaked up the time together without a schedule.  We had beautiful weather and can't wait for our next beach vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment