Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're Ready for Kindergarten!

April 22 was the big Kindergarten Registration Day here in Baldwin County! I absolutely can not believe that Carter will be in kindergarten next August! I know that Carter is more than ready but seriously, where did the time go?? We went in and got his number and he played while I completed pages of paperwork! I mean really how many times do you need to sign a paper that says that you are not a migrant farmer? :) We saw lots of friends and then it was finally time for Carter to go and complete his readiness evaluation. I did tear up for a minute when he took the teachers hand and walked off without turning around to say goodbye! He came back with a huge smile and then it was finally time to turn the book of paperwork in and get the coveted "I registered for kindergarten" sticker!! I'm very excited about his school, it's such a unique environment in that it only serves kindergarten and first grades! The best thing of the day was when I prepaid for his school supplies! They will be waiting in his classroom when we go to meet the teacher in August!



 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Stop. I can't take it! I can't believe KINDERGARTEN! Ahhh! He is going to be the cutest K-gartener at that school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you called his a K-gartener!!! :)

    ReplyDelete