Wednesday, August 12, 2009

30

I turned 30 today and so far I have survived to tell the tale! The tale that I'm going to tell you is the 30 things that I am grateful for! It's ok if you don't want to read all 30, I saved the best ones for last!!

  • 30. Grateful that I just figured out how to blog from my phone!
  • 29. That is probably something that I could have gone without!
  • 28. Grateful that I have stuck with my daily running.
  • 27. Eventhough I still really don't like it!
  • 26. Grateful for all the vacations my family took growing up.
  • 25. San Diego was my favorite one!
  • 24. Grateful that I survived Carter starting kindergarten.
  • 23. Grateful that I survived having Carter without any pain meds!
  • 22. That wasn't by choice, but still I'm grateful.
  • 21. I love my job. (most days)
  • 20. I love the people I work with. (most days)
  • 19. I am very grateful to my parents for taking our cat when we moved.
  • 18. Really grateful that I don't have pets to deal with now!
  • 17. Grateful that both my boys are such great sleepers.
  • 16. Grateful for an amazing church!
  • 15. Grateful for our friendships that we have made through our church!
    14. Grateful for my friends Lisa, Amy, and Danielle from McDonough. I miss them still so much!
  • 13. Grateful that I'm almost done with this list! Gotta finish what you start!
  • 12. Grateful for our families that love us unconditionally.
  • 11. Grateful for the relationship that Carter has with my sister and brother.
  • 10. Grateful for a husband that has stuck with me since I was 17!
  • 9. Grateful for 2 sweet sweet friends that hold me accountable. One is near and one is farther than I'd like!
  • 8. Grateful for my sister and for what she means to me.
  • 7. Grateful for my parents and all the sacrifices that they have made.
  • 6. Grateful for 2 amazing boys! I'm blessed beyond measure!
  • 5. Grateful for Aidan's sweet smile and contagious laugh!
    4. Grateful for Carter's sweet and caring heart!
  • 3. Grateful that my husband ran all over town today picking up things that he knew would make this day special! I love you very much!
  • 2. Grateful for the picture posted below, and the joy that it brings! It even makes this noncrier tear up for a bit!
  • 1. Grateful to know that God has my family in the palm of His hand. Even as tough and uncertain as things are we have peace that can only come from Him!

This pic is from my phone! Not great quality but it captured the memory all the same!

3 comments:

  1. What a SWEET post, Cathie! You do have so much to be grateful for! I love you so much and am so glad you had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Cathie! Great post!! Welcome to the 30's club! I joined it the day before you on the 11th! Hope your day was GREAT!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't know it was your 30th! What a big day, glad Ryan made it special for you :) This post is so good, thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete