Sunday, November 8, 2009

A GREAT Weekend!

This is a pictureless post, but oh well! I had a great weekend! We had a girls weekend at one of my good friend's beach house. We left Friday and 3 and got home last night around 9. It was so much fun to not have a schedule, kids, or anything else pulling at your time. We just talked, ate, and even surprised Teal (our host) with a diaper/wipe shower before baby Creel makes his/her appearance!! I didn't realize how much I needed a little break until I got home and realized how relaxed I was. Regan, Brady, and Jenny you were greatly missed which means we will have to do this again more often!

Carter's school is closed tomorrow due to Hurricane Ida, which means that we get to sleep in, so the weekend just got that much better!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to give me a shout out! :) I missed you guys, too, and I know I missed A LOT of laughs! I will be there next go 'round!

    ReplyDelete