Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tropical Storm Ida...

Carter got an unexpected 5 day weekend from school this week. They canceled school Monday and Tuesday for Tropical Storm Ida and he was out today for Veteran's Day. I do have to say that I am ready for him to go back to school tomorrow.:) We need our routine! Thankfully Ida hit in November and it was pretty much a non event here. If it had hit during the summer it would have been a different story. The storm went right up Mobile Bay and curved over the Eastern Shore which is where we live. We slept through it! May we always be that lucky! We did go to the pier today. It was still very windy although nothing like it was yesterday at times. The waves were still kicking up and there were a few people windsurfing. Carter had fun playing at the park too.


Carter at the park. Today was absolutely beautiful!


My attempt to get a picture of Carter, Aidan, and Sanders. I didn't try too hard!


The view from the end of the pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment