Thursday, January 7, 2010
A Resolution
I don't typically make New Year's resolutions but for some reason this song made me think. It's something Beautiful by the group NeedToBreathe. They are one of my favorite groups and if your sound is on your probably listening to the song right now. I do encourage you to listen to the words of this song. If I do anything differently in 2010 I want to be consumed by the only One that matters. I want to take the time to see all the beautiful things that He gives me every day. In doing so I'll be less consumed with all the things that really don't matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great one, Cathie. I love your friendship and your heart! So enjoyed our lunch yesterday!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for this reminder. If anyone needs it I do. I spend way too much time "worrying." I was already working on this, but putting it as a resolution gives it new priority!
ReplyDelete