yeah right! I got a note from Aidan's teacher, who is absolutely the sweetest thing and is extremely patient with him, and it went like this:
Cathie, Please send in more food with Aidan's lunch. He's usually hungry when he's finished and eats my banana if I bring one. Thanks!!
Wow! I told her today that I was sure to pack some more food in his lunch. I also told her that the stinker usually eats like a bird at home and its probably been about a month since I have been able to get him to eat a banana! I guess I should be glad that he eats at least 1 full meal a day!
I am still belly laughing over this one!! Hysterical! And girl, I would vote for you for mom of the year ANY day! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS! Totally something that would happen to me :)
ReplyDelete