Saturday, May 8, 2010

21 Months

This sweet boy is almost 21 months old. I seriously don't know where the time has gone! Of course its easy for time to fly by when you are trying to keep up with Aidan! Here is a few stats for our almost 21 monther:

  • He loves his wagon! We have started bringing it to Carter's games and I actually get to watch most of them because he's pretty content sitting in the wagon and eating a poptart!
  • He's fast! Aidan runs, climbs, throws, etc.. whenever he gets a chance. Constant motion is a must.
  • He has finally settled into a 1 nap a day routine. He usually sleeps for 2 hours during the day.
  • He sleeps from 7:30-7:00 every night. Sometimes he wakes earlier but we don't get him until 7!
  • He has really started to talk. At least we understand it! His most used words are juice, mama, daddy, please, thank you, sorry,baby, i want that, what's that, and a few more. We're still working on Carter or brother.
  • He knows and points to his head, belly, nose, ear, mouth, eyes, toes, hands, and leg.
  • He LOVES animals! He knows the sounds for the cow, cat, dog, lion, dinosaur, duck, bird, monkey, and a few more.
  • He loves to jump, and its hilarious! I need to video it soon.
  • He still bites...occasionally. He is getting better though!
He went to the doctor yesterday for a constant snotty nose and came away with an antibiotic because he had a double ear infection and a throat infection! I had no idea, he really hadn't acted sick at all besides the nasty runny nose. He really is such a joy and he makes us laugh constantly, at least when we're not telling him no! He does seem to be finally getting that there are boundaries and there are consequences when he goes/acts outside of those boundaries. Ryan asked me the other day if I thought he'd go through the terrible two's. I just laughed because I feel like we've been in them since he was 10 months! I know that we will be celebrating his second birthday in a blink! I do wish that we could slow time down just a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment