Lots more of this to do before we can get here...
This is the house we are moving too. I haven't seen it in person yet!We are preparing for the big move back to the Atlanta area this week. It has been almost a month since we found out about our move and it has flown by! I am really great at procrastination so that is why all day today was spent packing! We are excited to get to our house in Dacula and to get settled. I know that this is a God thing because the pieces are falling into place perfectly. So perfectly that is gives me chills when I think about all of them. It is true all good things come from above! I am praying fervently for the boys to make the adjustment as well as possible. Carter is super flexible but I know that he is going to miss his friends. Aidan is not as flexible and I'm just praying that his sleep schedule is not greatly affected in all this! It is going to be so hard to say good bye to our friends here. More on that to come later. Although as hard as it is going to be to leave we still can not wait to be closer to our families and friends that we have been away from for four years! Good things are yet to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment