Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st and 2nd days of First Grade!

I love love love Carter's school! He goes to Mulberry Elementary. I agonized over the decision of where to move because I wanted Carter in a good school. God is good and it seems as though that we hit the jackpot! Its a newer school and its not too big. His teacher is amazing and I already know that its going to be a great year! Carter rides the bus in the morning and then he stays in the afterschool program that the YMCA puts on. We were blessed again here because his afterschool teacher is so nice and I know she loves on Carter in the afternoons. Ryan took Carter on the first day, so the bus pictures are of the second day. He also got some pics of him in his class but they are on his phone and its a hassle to get them on here. So enjoy the pics. Carter is so happy and loves that he can ride the bus and go to afterschool!




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! The one of you and Carter is is AMAZING! Framer for sure :). Miss you so...

    ReplyDelete