Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yeah for Internet!!!

We finally have a high speed internet connection!!! Which means that I'll get back to blogging for real this time. :) Who knew that moving to a major suburb that we would have such a hard time finding an internet provider. Well let me catch you up on the past month or so.

July 2nd- We officially moved into our new home in Dacula!

July 4th- I ran the Peachtree Road Race (well not all of it but most of it) and we enjoyed the 4TH festivities at the Mall of Georgia. The Mall is 10 min. down the road, I love being close to all the stores!

July 5th-23rd- We unpacked, got settled, visited with lots of friends and family, and got to know the area.

July 23rd- I had an interview for a Georgia Pre-K Position. (lottery funded pre-k)

July 28th- Found out I got the job.

July 29th- Started with orientation. Yep thats right, I started the next day. I went back to work full time for the first time in almost 4 years. CRAZY!!! But God is good! I have an awesome assistant teacher that has helped so much and I like who I work with. I bring Aidan with me and he stays down the hall, this has its pros and cons but we're going with it for now!

July 30th-31st- We made a quick trip back to Fairhope.

August 2nd-6th- Preplanning

August 9th- Carter started 1st grade!

It has been a crazy whirlwind the past few months, but everything has fallen into place almost perfectly. Its good to know that we're in the middle of God's plan for our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment