Carter declared today was the best day ever!! We have been anticipating this storm for almost a week but it turned out to be way more than we expected!! We woke up to a good 6 inches of snow today. Everything is white and it is absolutely beautiful!! We bundled up and went out and walked a few doors down and found where most of the neighborhood was sledding! I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the dads! Im going with the dads! The first time out Aidan was not at all happy. We went out again after lunch and he withstood being out there without pitching a fit! School's are closed again tomorrow and we'll just enjoy the snow for as long as we can! There are a ton of pics but it was too hard to choose which ones to post! :)

Cathie...Lee and I are drooling over here! SO beautiful, and it looks like the kids are having a blast. SO wish I could be sledding with you guys :(. Your neighborhood looks magical!
ReplyDelete