call for desperate measures. It may be a stretch to call us desperate, I think we were more bored than anything else! We were out of milk and a few other staples and we had seen several of our neighbors walking back from the grocery store. We live in between two stores but we chose Ingles because there's a sidewalk most of the way. So while Aidan was napping Carter and I bundled up and headed out for our adventure. I bribed him with a coke to come and I also knew he needed out of the house! :) Anyways here's our trip in a few pictures. The mile and a half there and back through all the snow was much more strenuous than I thought it would be!
Heading Out!
Ingles! Such a beautiful sight, Carter was less than thrilled at this point!
Aidan lucked out, this was the abolute last carton of any type of milk left in the store!
Headed back! Carter had refueled in the store with a cookie and some popcorn!
Pure craziness!
We finally made it back to our neighborhood!
I am shivering just looking at the pictures. Proud of the boys for braving the snow and going for a hike! Hope your heater is working REALLY well :)
ReplyDelete