Monday, February 14, 2011

14

This is the 14th Valentine's Day that Ryan and I have celebrated together. I still remember our first one. It was a rainy night and we went to eat at the Stone Mountain Inn. I was 17. It seems like such a long time ago. Since that night 14 years ago I graduated high school, we both graduated from college, got married, bought our first, second, and third house. We can also throw in two rental houses and yes thats a lot of moving! We have had 2 beautiful boys. We've experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. The important thing is that we have experienced it together. I also know that it's only by God's grace that we are where we are today. I know that God created Ryan for me and I am so very thankful. Happy Valentine's Ryan, I love you!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment