I'll never look at a peanut butter sandwich the same way! This past Friday Aidan was at Memaw's and I was supposed to meet some close friends for a girls night. I had a horrible headache so I ended up staying home. So Ryan, me, and Carter were laying in our bed watching a movie and we were talking about dinner. Carter said, "I'll get us a snack while we decide." He came back later with 3 plates on a tray. Each plate was labeled with our name and had a peanut butter sandwich that he made and a fruit cup. It was so sweet and caring and the perfect example of the kindhearted child that Carter is. He also brought us oranges for dessert. :) He was so proud that he made dinner and I rewarded his kindness the next morning with a trip to Krispy Kreme. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment