Saturday, June 27, 2009

10 Months

Aidan is 10 months old today. I so wish that I could slow down time!! We are loving our time with Aidan and the best word to describe him is busy!! Here are some of the things that he is doing now!
- He loves to clap. As soon as you start to sing him a song he stops and starts clapping his hands.
- He is teething! All month long! He is trying to cut all 4 back molars. The poor guy's gums are actually bruised from the pressure of the teeth coming in.
-He loves his big brother and wants to always be where he is!
-He sleeps from about 7:30 at night to 7:30 in the morning. He's up at 7:30 no matter what time you put him down. I was spoiled with Carter because he would sleep late if you put him down late. Which leads me to the next point!
-He is soo different from Carter. We have really been able to see Aidan's personalty emerge this month. He is very sweet but I definately know that he has ended up with more of my personality whereas Carter is all Ryan!
-He hates being still long enough to have his diaper changed or getting dressed. But I recently discovered that if you sing to him he distracts himself by..... clapping of course!
-He pulls up on anything and everything! He is really close to walking.
-His favorite toy is his walker. He loves zooming around the house in that thing!
-We are so blessed by both of our boys and love them so much. I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for Aidan and Carter! Here are some pics of Aidan over the past month. I saved my favorite for last!




Posted by Picasa




My Favorite!
I was downstairs with the boys one morning and while I was making Carter's breakfast I said, "where's Aidan?" Then I heard a squeal and Aidan had crawled into the living room and was laughing and hitting at the tv! Apparantly he is a Wonder Pets fan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment