Sunday, June 14, 2009
A Perfect Sunday!
Today was a great day! I'm sorry that I have no actual pics of the day but I thought it would be best to protect the camera! It started off with our morning at church. We went to a new check-in system today and everything worked great and the computer didn't crash. (bonus!) I also had plenty of teachers and volunteers today! (double bonus!) I was able to make it in for service to hear a great message on Hope. This was much needed for me and many others in there! If you are struggling with anything right now I encourage you to go to www.cotesonline.org and click on the icotes icon at the bottom and listen to the message from today. It really was awesome! After church we went to lunch and then headed to the river to meet our friends Fred and Angie and their boys. We spent the rest of the day on their boat. We went down the river to the bay and anchored out in the bay where the boys had a blast swimming. Aidan loved his first boat ride. He laughed and smiled, took a nap, and ate. It doesn't get much better than that! He also enjoyed floating around in the tube and playing in the water with Ryan. We got back to the dock around 7:00 and then headed to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants on the water. Then it was home for bath and bed. It was indeed a perfect Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment