I wondered how long it would take for us to get to this point!! Aidan is very mobile and that means that he wants to be in the middle of whatever his big brother is doing! Whether its him playing video games or him trying to color. This afternoon Carter was coloring in Ryan's office and Aidan crawled in to try and help and this is what happened...
Aidan"helping" Carter play a video game.
Carter has had enough of Aidan's "help" and makes a sign that he said says, "No Babies Allowed!!"
But seriously, who can resist this face!!
After awhile Carter wanted to play in the hall with us and I said no big brothers allowed! He didn't like that one too much. :) I do realize that Carter needs his own space so I let him keep the sign up.
**Disclaimer**
Please ignore the fact that Carter is in his underwear! :) Those who know him won't be surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment