Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Revisited

We went to the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola on Labor Day. We have been wanting to take Carter for awhile and this was the perfect opportunity! It was fantastic. I was so impressed with the displays and the amount of different aircraft they had was really amazing. Carter loved it!! We will definately go back. Ryan and Carter also saw an imax movie about fighter pilots while we were there. I tried to watch the movie but Aidan had other plans! It was a great day.




Let's start here!




Posted by Picasa








Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We went to the museum at the end of August while we were on vacation in Pensacola. I was very impressed also! So cool for the boys to experience! Enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Your post about your trip inspired me to finally go! :)

    ReplyDelete