Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where's Aidan???

Whenever it gets quiet and Aidan is not insight he's in 1 of 3 places. 1-the bathroom, he loves the toilet, so whenever you come into our house the bathroom doors are always closed! 2- Trying to get up the stairs. We keep a gate up but every now and then he scoots that way when he realizes its not up. 3. The cabinets. He doesn't play favorites. Any cabinet will do!

So many things to get into!

Yes that's a power cord in his mouth, and no he didn't have it in there for long!

He got stuck in this one!
I've been holding out but cabinet locks are in our very near future!!

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute! I know, now that they are mobile it is hard to keep up with them! Imagine if you had 3. There is never a dull moment in our house! I guess that's good. I might be worried if there was. Hope things are going well for you guys. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete