I started back running in the last few months. I have actually started to enjoy it during the past month or so. I have a great friend that encourages me and pushes me to go and stay with it. I set a goal to run in the Jubilee Race for Life. Its a 5k in Daphne and I ran it this morning and survived to tell the tale! I do wish that I had done better but I am running in another 5k in 3 weeks and I can set new goals for that race. I am proud that I did it, and didn't come in last! I didn't get any pics at the race but Ryan took this one tonight, its not a great picture but it captures a memory all the same. I try to get out and run at least 5 days a week, and this week I will be adding spin class to that routine. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:
Post a Comment