I flew home on Tuesday morning with the boys. Ryan stayed in McDonough to help his parents with some things for a few days. I knew it would be a task to fly with them by myself but figured it beat driving them by myself for 6 hours! We made it through security with only 1 bag that had to be checked. The guy wanted me to watch him go through the bag, how are you supposed to watch them when you're trying to get everyone's shoes back on and wrangle Aidan back in the stroller, and keep Carter from hanging on the screen that separated us from the bag that I was supposed to be watching! We were running very tight on time and rushed onto the train. We made it to the gate with about 5 minutes to spare! We get on the plane and sit down, then the flight attendant decides we would be more comfortable towards the back of the plane. I really think she just didn't want us right in front of her! We pick everything up and move to where she wanted us. We buckle up and they close the door, then the pilot comes on and says the planes are backed up and it will be awhile before we can even make our way to the runway! I put Aidan on the ground in between Carter and me. He was having a good time playing with the seat, then the lovely flight attendant came by to tell me that he was to be in my lap, the entire time, eventhough we weren't moving. The fun stopped there! He sat in my lap but wasn't so happy the entire time. We sat on the runway in Atlanta longer than the actual flight to Mobile, but we all survived. I even survived having to change a diaper in the airplane bathroom with Carter in there as well. It was a tight squeeze! I was so happy to see Brady, who met us at the airport in Mobile to bring us home. She parked at the exact right door! Between me and Carter I was able to get the bags, and carseats to her car in one trip! The next time we get on a plane I do believe that Aidan will have his own seat!
on the train
not to sure about it
made it to the gate
Carter loved every minute of it
Checking things out
This was when he had to sit on my lap eventhough we weren't moving(did I mention that before, :) ) Needless to say there were no more pictures after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment