Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday!

Ryan's birthday was on the 24th. I surprised him with an unexpected date night. I managed to sneak myself and the kids out of the house on a Thursday night. I called Ryan and told him to go into the guest room where I had left his gift and a card. The card told him to meet me at one of our favorite restaurants. In the meantime I dropped the boys off at Chris and Wendy's house and made it to the restaurant on time. It was funt to surprise him and we had a great time. Thank you Wendy for taking the boys on a school night! She even made brownies and we sang Happy Birthday with the kids after we got back to their house. It was a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you very much!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment