Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Conversation with Carter

This afternoon I told Carter to go upstairs and clean his room. He had been in there for awhile and I heard a lot of commotion going on. This is how our conversation went:


Me: Carter, what are you doing?


Carter: I'm cleaning my room!


Me: Are you sure?? It doesn't sound like it!


Carter: Oh I'm sure, I just had to get everything ready.


Me: You had to get ready to clean?


Carter: Of course.


Me: Come in here for a minute.





This is what I see as he walks into my room. This was him getting ready to clean!



Carter complete with hard hat, safety goggles, superman cape, and sheriff badge. Let the cleaning begin!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I love this age!! Do you think that we would enjoy cleaning a lot more if we dressed up as a superhero?

    ReplyDelete