He wanted a campout sleepover for his birthday. He invited his friends Braden, Jackson, and Grayson. They had so much fun having Nerf fights, playing kickball, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, and sleeping in the tent. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Happy Birthday Carter!!!
I seriously can not believe that Carter is 7!! Where has the time gone?? Carter is your typical boy. Right now at 7 he is very competitive. He loves to play baseball and soccer. He is doing well in school but it's not his favorite thing to do! :) He loves to play video games and build legos with Ryan. I am constantly amazed at what he can build all on his own. Right now he's an Auburn fan like his Uncle Tim. This does not make Ryan very happy but at least he doesn't proclaim to be a Georgia fan! :) He is a great big brother most of the time and can be really helpful around the house. We are very proud of him!
He wanted a campout sleepover for his birthday. He invited his friends Braden, Jackson, and Grayson. They had so much fun having Nerf fights, playing kickball, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, and sleeping in the tent. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!
He wanted a campout sleepover for his birthday. He invited his friends Braden, Jackson, and Grayson. They had so much fun having Nerf fights, playing kickball, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, and sleeping in the tent. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Those pictures are absolutely precious! Isn't it amazing how big they are all getting??? Time sure does fly.
ReplyDelete