Carter and I "roadtripped" it to Fairhope back at the beginning of November. We were both missing our friends and wanted some time to visit with everyone! It was such a great weekend. On Friday night we stayed with my friend Berry. We were on staff at church together. Her husband watched Carter while she, I, and Leah went out to dinner and then we all stayed the night. It was so much fun to reconnect and catch up! Then the next morning I picked up Regan and we headed to Chick-fil-a to meet Jenny for breakfast. More great times of talking! Then we headed over to Brady's to see her precious new twins!! After that we headed to pick up Carter's friend Caden! Then we all went over to Misty's to love on baby Holland! Then we went to Caden's house where a babysitter came to watch Carter and Caden! Then we headed out to a much needed girls night with all the girls I miss so much! Then we were able to go to church at COTES and see lots more people that we have missed. It was a busy yet relaxed weekend! I so wish I had pictures of all the girls but these are all I got!
No trip is complete unless we stop here!
Carter and Galey drinking "coffee!"
Shephard and Sawyer
Carter was beyond excited to play and spend the night with Caden!
We stopped by the pier on our way out of town.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment