Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great but busy Thanksgiving break. We spent the week in McDonough going back and forth between Nana and Papa's house and Memaw's house. Here is our week in pictures!

Spent the day doing some early shopping on Tuesday.

Lots of playing outside!

On Tuesday Carter spent the night with my sister Sallie. I met them on Wednesday and we went to the little town of Senoia. I am in love with this place!! It was built to be used for movie sets and it was so fun to visit. The picture above is a piece of furniture that I fell in love with at one of the shops. I won't ever have this piece but at least I'll have the picture! The bottom picture is where we ate lunch. The redneck cafe, I think thats what it was called. It was crazy good!



Thanksgiving Day hanging with Papa.
Taking a walk with the Kane's and Tresize's on Papa's trail in the woods.


We had to end it with a trip to feed the horses across the street!




Auburn buds!
Hunting and fireworks!






Our first leave the house at 3:30am Black Friday shopping experience. Here we are hanging out in the furniture aisle in Wal-Mart for a special toy for Carter.
The checkout lines at 5am!

No comments:

Post a Comment