Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blessed...

May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!  Psalm 20:4

This has been a hard year for me.  Moving away from Fairhope was tough!!  I was super excited to move back closer to friends and family but most of them were almost 2 hours away.  Close but not close enough to enjoy it!  When looking back over the past year I realized that God has blessed my socks off and I hadn't even realized it totally.  As mothers we all want what is best for our children.  That is and will always be one of my heart's desires!  I was so worried and prayed diligently about a school for Carter and a loving place for Aidan to stay.  Through all of the hardships of this year, God granted my hearts desire.  I could not have asked for a more perfect fit of teachers for my boys.  I will never be able to say thank you enough to these precious women that taught, loved, and comforted my boys this year. 



Mrs. Palazzo

Mrs. Connie

Mrs. Katie

I was so sad that I did not get a picture of Ms. Mac, Carter's afterschool teacher.  She was a Godsend as well.  She is awesome at what she does as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment