I don't have a picture of him and his award because it's on video. I'll try to post that later!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Our Inqusitive Thinker
Carter has had an amazing first grade year!! His teacher had their class awards and party on the Friday before the last week of school. Carter got the Inquisitive Mind Award! He was very proud that his teacher said he asks deep questions! He is our thinker, always thinking things through, often for days at a time. He likes to know how things work and why things are the way they are. A quality that I love that he has and that his teacher recognized! After she gave out the awards she showed a precious dvd slideshow of pictures throughout the year. We were all given a copy, so special! Then they sang a "It's a Wonderful World" and held up paintings that they painted to go along with it. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment