Monday, November 15, 2010
Do You Shutterfly??
I've used shutterfly for a long time. I should use them more often and actually print a few of the 100's or probably 1000's of pictures on our computer! I use them for our Christmas cards, calendars, and just general picture printing. I absolutely love all of their Christmas card options this year!! There are so many to choose from that its really hard to choose. I'm actually on top of the whole Christmas card thing this year because we just had family pictures taken so I have great pictures to choose from! Thank you Katie Snyder for being an awesome photographer! I also think that its pretty awesome that they are giving bloggers 50 free cards for getting the word out about Shutterfly's awesome products!! Here are my top 3 favorite cards. You'll have to wait until December to see which one we went with when it arrives in your mailbox! :) I really like the simplicity of card 1 and how the picture is the true focus of the card. For the second card I also like that the picture is the focus and I also love how fun and colorful the words Merry Christmas are. I think card 3 is just plain fun! You can click any of the cards to go to the Shutterfly site and see all of their other options!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to shutterfly! I, of course, have no clue how to :). Ummm, I am also thinking that I would like to order those two PRECIOUS little girls hugging in the last 2 options. Can I just order the children and not the card????
ReplyDelete